Why do you need personal leadership principles?
How can you refine and reflect them?
What kind of leader do you want to be?
Is it possible to be a leader even without a title?
I will talk about personal leadership today and this is not being a leader by position, but by principle.
I will be talking about these interesting points:
Why personal leadership principles are important?
- Reflect on who you want to be
- Remind you to hold yourself accountable
- Help you focus on your learning
- Be aware of the flip sides of these
My personal leadership principles:
- Exerting a bias toward action and taking calculated risks (entrepreneurship, performance)
- Striving for sustainability and balancing family and work (care and performance)
- Building trust and listening first (integrity and accountability) and then be accountable and demand accountability
- Always consider delegation first
- Continuously learn and innovate
- Embodying a positive attitude
Listen and learn from this episode and share this with your friends and colleagues!