In this podcast episode, we discuss an important part of leadership – proactive behaviour. Or simply put – drive!
As a statistician, you’re day-to-day approach about this topic will build up to long-term success.
We discuss various aspects of drive including:
- how it relates to your goals,
- what it takes to think strategically,
- which role innovation has here,
- what practical steps to take to drive teams forward,
- which knowledge to acquire to lead teams successfully,
- how this relates to influencing,
- and how your attitude will play a big role in this.